March 28, 2022
Please be informed that the following regulations have been put in place for the smooth conduct of the 2020 Gubernatorial Primaries holding on Wednesday 22nd of July 2020 at the International Culture and Event Centre (The Dome),
(1) Only Delegates, Aspirants Agents (3 per Aspirant), Journalists and Security men will be allowed into the venue of the primaries.
(2) On no account should any delegate be seen wearing any campaign materials at the venue of the primaries
(3) No member of the party outside the above mentioned are allowed to come to the venue.
(4) There shall be no loitering or gathering allowed around the venue. Anyone who is not a delegate or the above mentioned shall be deemed an intruder and promptly arrested.
(5) All delegates should come with their INEC Personal Voters Card (PVC).
These instructions are given to ensure the smooth conduct of the primaries. All members are advised to watch/listen to the proceedings via accredited television and radio platforms.
Engr. Clement Faboyede
State Caretaker Chairman, PDP